Sunday, July 17, 2011

Best GROUP COLLABORATION SITE!

Have you been to the website Enter The Group http://www.enterthegroup.com/  yet? 



If you are unfamiliar with this website I recommend you check it out!  I spent an hour today transferring my files and information for my theatre cast that I had spread out between e-mails, websites, Google Calendar and Facebook and created a central space where I can post polls, files, calendars, chat or e-mail members and post assignments.  It is the most comprehensive group tool I have found to date.  Oh, and did I mention it’s all FREE? :) 

1 comment:

  1. After trying this site out, I am retracting my statement about how great this site is right now. It has the potential to be very cool, but it's functionality at the present is flawed and not very user friendly. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete